Day Pass Details
• Day Passes are non-refundable and are paid in full upon the arrival of each guest.
• Transportation is not included, but can be coordinated upon request for an additional fee.
• Guests must book visit(s) at least 24 hours in advance through Black Pepper’s website.
• To accommodate special event bookings, Day Passes cannot be booked more than 30 days in advance.
• Day Passes may be transferred to another guest with 24 hours notice of a scheduled visit.
• Children under five years of age can visit for free, but must be accompanied by an adult. Limit: two kids per adult.
• 1 free Day Pass per person with proof of having flown into Cambodia within 30 days of booking their Day Pass(es).
• 50% discount for expats and locals (i.e. anyone with any visa other than a tourist visa, or someone with a Cambodian ID).
• Buy four Day Passes for one day, get the fifth Day Pass free.
• A MultiPass is issued to guests that will be visiting multiple days, which is given on the first day of visit.
• MultiPasses cannot be rolled over after their validity expires.
• A MultiPass more than 7 days is valid four weeks.
• The pricing table resets after every 10 guests and/or seven days.
• Facilities are first come, first served – for all guests, unless reserved in addition to a Day Pass.
• No more than 20 guests can visit Black Pepper per day, unless the entire property is rented for a special event.
• Smoking is allowed in our designated smoking areas.
• Black Pepper is currently cash only.
Day Pass Pricing
~ OCTOBER, 2020 ~
The pricing above will be implemented in October, 2020. Until then, guests are able to visit Black Pepper for free. The entire Black Pepper property can also be rented for retreats and special events with at least a 30 days notice. Special events can have more than 20 guests, but additional fees may be incurred depending on how many guests the event intends to host. Email Black Pepper for details, [email protected]